Skip to main content

Hong Kong - Macau Trip Day 5

Day 5 is the last day of the trip. Why oh why happy time flies? We have planned to travel to Central for an experience of local dim sum on early Sunday morning. Headed to "Lin Heung Lau Tea House" at Wellington Street. It took us quite sometime to finally find the restaurant, as it was quite hidden along the steps and layers around the Wellington street area. 

- Unique lanes around Wellington Street -

Stepping into Lin Heung Lau made us felt very much stepping into "Old Hong Kong". The old-fashioned tea house with dim sum aroma simply completes our trip this time to Hong Kong. However, too be frank we did not really enjoyed this meal. There were too many people in this eateries and food were served slow. Everyone simply got to go after the dim sum cart right the moment it came out from the kitchen. So we only managed to grab a few dishes. The taste of the dim sum somehow was not really extraordinary to us. We actually prefer our local dim sum more. But the experience was great, of course.

- Sunday morning in Lin Heung Lau -

- 3 dishes we managed to grab from the cart -.-" -

We got to rush back to hotel to check out before 12pm then. After checking out, we headed towards the Sheung Wan Ferry Terminal to board the ferry back to Macau. On this last day of our trip, the sun finally shined fiercely and we finally felt the wrath of summer. 

- Last day at Hong Kong, managed to put on sunglasses for the first time! -

As we reached Macau, we headed towards Senado Square on bus. We made some last minute souvenirs shopping at the Koi Kei Souvenir Shop there. We bought all kind of speciality cookies and pastries for our friends and family. We also stopped by "Bonjour" the chain cosmetic shop to get some fragrance and facial care products which were relatively cheaper than Malaysia. Finally by 4pm we headed towards the airport to board the plane back home.

- Going home -

It was indeed an interesting trip for us, to be in a foreign country during post-typhoon times. The rain and drizzle did not stop us from visiting most of the planned itineraries. We totally enjoyed the trip much and perhaps one day, we may be back again. 

So, this is the story of our pre-honeymoon at..

Hong Kong and Macau

:) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W.O.T.P.

10th of November 2012, the day we booked our first property together as husband and wife. It was indeed a huge milestone after we signed our ROM papers. This is a luxury condominium developed by Selangor Dredging Berhad and it's located at Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Batu 9, Cheras Selatan. This is a very interesting development because it is situated on 8.9 acres of Freehold land with 4.2 acres of landscaped environment (Yes, half of the development is actually greenery!) The unit built-up range between 916 sq. ft. to 4,311 sq. ft. and sold for about RM450 - RM680 per square feet.  We bought a unit at Block C which is lowest block on the left. Location of W.O.T.P. with proposed MRT station few kilometers away.  The lovely greenery and facilities are really serene and awesome! Facilities: 50m lap pool Children’s wading pool Children outdoor play area Teen’s play area 2 nos. of indoor badminton courts Gym/ aerobic room Function hall by the pool (6 ban

What am I?

It has been some time since I last updated this blog. Heaps of stuff happened and I just had the time to pull a break and evaluate the events that happened to me in the past 1 month. I've changed my job, moving into sales line is not an easy decision to make. I was doubtful with myself until I really come on board. Perhaps it may be too soon to tell where I stand in this job, but I was really thankful that my current boss gave me an insight of myself. We had sessions to understand what are our temperament. This is something that govern what kind of job that fits us. Apparently I am an "Artisan" after few rounds of personality tests. An artisan loves freedom, leads by taking action, seeks to have impact and variation, needs appreciation, a risk taker, problem solver and an opportunist. When I read the full description bout what I am, I immediately understand why I felt in constraint and bored working in the manufacturing line. I am just not that type of person that falls i

Life

I'll be quarter a century old in a day. In a day's time my birthday would come, and most probably would just simply go. Didn't expect much this year, or maybe age has certain impact on me. I'll be 25 soon. This is so alarming scary, time just flew too fast. Everything changes. I looked like awfully nerdy 3 years ago when I was still in UPM. I've started working one year ago, this was the fastest one year in my life. Life has been so committed to work and work, I couldn't realise time flew across and here I am. Evaluating what I've done over the past 1 year. I've learnt many many things, both in life and in work. From an ordinary 2nd upper graduate to now a project engineer. Nothing big achieved but I felt contented, at least I'm working towards my goal. It's just kinda overwhelming to think back times, was so excited on the 1st day of kindy, was so nervous going into primary school compound, was so trilled to step into secondary school, was so c