Skip to main content

Golfing!

All these while I thought golf is for old folks, businessman and Tiger Wood.. only until HG, Felix and SH tell me that golfing is.... FUN?!?!

So, I decided to try it out, since the community center in Cyberjaya has the driving range facilities and HG has 2 sets of clubs. He also promised to teach me the basics..

- HG's professional golfing set -

- Driving Range -

So HG has 5 new students to learn golf from him. Me, SH, Felix, Shelly and Looi.

- Me! -

- SH -

- Looi -

There are few steps I learnt:
  1. Beginner shall use the P labeled club, different labels indicate different angle and distance that club able to deliver.
  2. One shall concentrate on the target (ball) as much as possible.
  3. One shall swing to bring up the ball, not hit nor wack the ball a.k.a not to use too much force.
  4. The perfect posture to play golf is hand straight, legs bend a lil, backbone straight.
  5. Left leg is the position locker, as we swing, the left leg shall not move

- Sifu -

So I managed to swing the ball up to the sky after few attempts. According to HG sifu, it was considered very good for a beginner and I was quite talented. Hahaha!!


- First Golf Game! -

I'm so gonna play golf, AGAIN! Want to break the 100m range the next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flashbacks

- How it all started - I entered Victoria Institution, as a form 6 student. On the first day of school, we were divided into classes of FM 1 and FM 2. I was allocated in FM 2, and so did most of BBGS girls. We were contented with the arrangement, but not someone. He was from BBSP school, which I had never heard of. All other BBSP students were allocated in FM 1, with him as an alien in our class. I believe he was really angry with the arrangement. The class teacher promised him to swap, provided he top our FM2. Most of the time he won't be spending time in our class and preferred loitering around in the other class. We didn't really care much bout him and so did he. We didn't interact much, but in the class he was a gem to the teachers. Our chemistry teacher liked him so much that she told me, "that boy sitting at the edge of the class (referring to him) is a very good and clever boy ya?"I smirked :\ After many weeks, finally we had group...

What am I?

It has been some time since I last updated this blog. Heaps of stuff happened and I just had the time to pull a break and evaluate the events that happened to me in the past 1 month. I've changed my job, moving into sales line is not an easy decision to make. I was doubtful with myself until I really come on board. Perhaps it may be too soon to tell where I stand in this job, but I was really thankful that my current boss gave me an insight of myself. We had sessions to understand what are our temperament. This is something that govern what kind of job that fits us. Apparently I am an "Artisan" after few rounds of personality tests. An artisan loves freedom, leads by taking action, seeks to have impact and variation, needs appreciation, a risk taker, problem solver and an opportunist. When I read the full description bout what I am, I immediately understand why I felt in constraint and bored working in the manufacturing line. I am just not that type of person that falls i...

R.O.M Preparation Pt 1

Took a glance at the "daisy-path" time line at the right corner of this blog, my oh my.. in less than 2 months will be our big moment - Registration of Marriage! For the past 1.5 months we have been actively preparing for this big day. This big day where we pen down our love, commitment, promise, companionship, MARRIAGE... on paper. 1. Date - We secured the 22/06/2012 at the National Registration Department. We had our registration form pinned up on the board and NO one objected to our union. 2. Attire - I would love a nice white knee length dress for this event. So we searched up and down at Mid Valley, Pavilion and Uptown etc for the perfect dress. Finally, from some forum recommendation, I visited the "D'Glit.ters" boutique at Plaza Damas, Seri Hartamas and found it. It's a white laced knee length dress tube topped with a beige colour ribbon at the waist line. And to match this dress I need a pair of beige/white/ivory coloured heels. We again...