Wilson found this software "ooVoo" which provide convenience to chat through our laptops' webcam. This webcam communication way reminds us of tough times we went through during university ages. It is a gentle reminder to us to cherish what we're having now; each others' physical presence, that used to be a privilege some time ago. Although our houses are 10 minutes drive away, although we meet almost every day; we would still chat for hours through handphone; sometimes with ooVoo on.
A haircut for the new beginning :) My previous hairstyle was BOB, I took courage to cut it short last 2 years. So for the last 2 years I didn't visit saloon at all. Finally today I thought I have to cut off my out-of-shape hair, I have to trim it back into shape! Quite bored with layered hairstyle, so I tried the straight cut.. to make my hair look fuller and straight. Not bad, I quite like this hairstyle~ It's a preparation before I make digital perm later :P Long & Straight hair - Love it!

Comments