Skip to main content

Exploded Tyre

On the way to work today, my poor car's hind tyre exploded. Not just any ordinary flat tyre, my tyre burst! I was driving around 80 kmph at MEX highway and suddenly after the toll.. I felt the car didn't really responding to my maneuver.. Thought it was just the strong wind (always felt the car moves left n right due to strong wind on the highway). Only then I started hearing "Trak trak trak..." sound from the car. I off my radio, and listen properly. The sound went worse, and I felt my car slanted one side! I stopped my car on the road side and was horrified to find out that the car tyre had a BIG hole on it! I wasn't joking, the hole is as big as my fist! I couldn't get any help at the highway roadside so I decided to slowly roll my car to office situated about 2km away. As I reached office, I stormed into the Site Office to get help. (because the site office is very much nearer to the parking) Amazingly these so called ex-department mate of mine, they were so reluctant to help! I was so disappointed with these people. I have no choice then to call my current department mate. Lucky me they came for rescue without hesitation; considering they have to walk about 10mins to the car park to help me. In these situation I knew who's my friend in need, indeed. My colleagues was horrified too to look at my flatten tyre. Worse thing was, my tool box is missing in the car boot. I have not a single idea where I misplaced it or whether someone stole it. Anyhow I manage to borrow the essential tools from another colleague's car. They replaced my broken tyre with the small tiny spare tyre. Lucky that the spare tyre still has some remaining air in it.


After work, 2 of my colleagues accompanied me to a nearby workshop to get the broken tyre changed. I actually changed the 2 front tyres last week, the mechanic told me my hind tyres were still fine! So fine that it exploded today, I'm really mad! I am definitely NOT going back to that mechanic ever!

The broken tyre was really in terrible condition. And I found out.. the culprit is a BIG nail poked onto it. Sigh! This is how much a nail on the road can do:


God bless! Need to get a tool box for my car... really!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flashbacks

- How it all started - I entered Victoria Institution, as a form 6 student. On the first day of school, we were divided into classes of FM 1 and FM 2. I was allocated in FM 2, and so did most of BBGS girls. We were contented with the arrangement, but not someone. He was from BBSP school, which I had never heard of. All other BBSP students were allocated in FM 1, with him as an alien in our class. I believe he was really angry with the arrangement. The class teacher promised him to swap, provided he top our FM2. Most of the time he won't be spending time in our class and preferred loitering around in the other class. We didn't really care much bout him and so did he. We didn't interact much, but in the class he was a gem to the teachers. Our chemistry teacher liked him so much that she told me, "that boy sitting at the edge of the class (referring to him) is a very good and clever boy ya?"I smirked :\ After many weeks, finally we had group...

What am I?

It has been some time since I last updated this blog. Heaps of stuff happened and I just had the time to pull a break and evaluate the events that happened to me in the past 1 month. I've changed my job, moving into sales line is not an easy decision to make. I was doubtful with myself until I really come on board. Perhaps it may be too soon to tell where I stand in this job, but I was really thankful that my current boss gave me an insight of myself. We had sessions to understand what are our temperament. This is something that govern what kind of job that fits us. Apparently I am an "Artisan" after few rounds of personality tests. An artisan loves freedom, leads by taking action, seeks to have impact and variation, needs appreciation, a risk taker, problem solver and an opportunist. When I read the full description bout what I am, I immediately understand why I felt in constraint and bored working in the manufacturing line. I am just not that type of person that falls i...

R.O.M Preparation Pt 1

Took a glance at the "daisy-path" time line at the right corner of this blog, my oh my.. in less than 2 months will be our big moment - Registration of Marriage! For the past 1.5 months we have been actively preparing for this big day. This big day where we pen down our love, commitment, promise, companionship, MARRIAGE... on paper. 1. Date - We secured the 22/06/2012 at the National Registration Department. We had our registration form pinned up on the board and NO one objected to our union. 2. Attire - I would love a nice white knee length dress for this event. So we searched up and down at Mid Valley, Pavilion and Uptown etc for the perfect dress. Finally, from some forum recommendation, I visited the "D'Glit.ters" boutique at Plaza Damas, Seri Hartamas and found it. It's a white laced knee length dress tube topped with a beige colour ribbon at the waist line. And to match this dress I need a pair of beige/white/ivory coloured heels. We again...