Skip to main content

New Haircut

A haircut for the new beginning :)
My previous hairstyle was BOB, I took courage to cut it short last 2 years. So for the last 2 years I didn't visit saloon at all. Finally today I thought I have to cut off my out-of-shape hair, I have to trim it back into shape!
Quite bored with layered hairstyle, so I tried the straight cut.. to make my hair look fuller and straight. Not bad, I quite like this hairstyle~
It's a preparation before I make digital perm later :P

Long & Straight hair - Love it!

Comments

nobita1403 said…
Looks like Ju-On.....Scary!!
Unknown said…
haha... u think too much liao!
Bee Lin said…
u look good in straight hair...
Unknown said…
hrm.... Bee, then I should leave straight hair maybe... leave this for 1 year see how :P
my hair not as versatile as yours lar... yours any style oso ok 1..
Hi..leave my jejak here...
Unknown said…
Woo Lady Arween, nice profile picture there..
Your blog is cool... good reference masa nak cari good food!