Skip to main content

What am I?

It has been some time since I last updated this blog. Heaps of stuff happened and I just had the time to pull a break and evaluate the events that happened to me in the past 1 month.

I've changed my job, moving into sales line is not an easy decision to make. I was doubtful with myself until I really come on board. Perhaps it may be too soon to tell where I stand in this job, but I was really thankful that my current boss gave me an insight of myself. We had sessions to understand what are our temperament. This is something that govern what kind of job that fits us. Apparently I am an "Artisan" after few rounds of personality tests. An artisan loves freedom, leads by taking action, seeks to have impact and variation, needs appreciation, a risk taker, problem solver and an opportunist. When I read the full description bout what I am, I immediately understand why I felt in constraint and bored working in the manufacturing line. I am just not that type of person that falls into the category of being wired to follow SOP and structured to move with hands and legs tied just like a puppet! Now I can't be 100% confirm I am suitable for the sales line, but at least I'm feeling comfortable. I am dealing with scopes of work suitable to my personalities and the industry that I am passionate with. My cloudy sky seems to clear off now.

Perhaps I am a person blessed with mentor luck always. I've met few really good bosses that shaped what I am now. The boss I had during my first job was a great guru for me in terms of technical knowledge, theoretically. In my second job, I have another great guru that taught me management skill, managing my time and people reporting to me. And now in my 3rd job, this boss is a guru in success focus and most important of all, he helped me to understand myself. With this kind of inspiration, I know I can make it big in life. I must take accountability of whatever dream I had carved in mind and work towards it in a correct path. My goal is to lead a really well-off life, of cause now I believe I can definitely do it.

Recently I heard a news, and it is said that I fell into someone's tactical ploy because of the stuff I wrote in this blog. I realize how some people can turn situations around and make everything beneficial to themselves; by stepping on others. No matter how; it remains a lesson learned for me, that person might be reading this post right now, as well. A blog is someone's personal space to write opinions and taught and I strongly believe it is not a tool for someone to bring to workspace to gain whatsoever from it. If anyone should have done this must be shameful of themselves for behaving as such; so downright unprofessional. I am totally sad for him/her who spent that amount of time to dig out what is in others personal life. I am utmost sorry for these people who failed to see what is best for people that work with them and the only way they can use is by evading others' privacy to find out. He/she failed to the bottom of the world as a superior, or even as a person. I need not tell who this person is, their actions speak themselves. Sooner or later the mask will wear off, the world will know what is beneath their selfish heart.

Well, it doesn't matter anymore. Because I have a whole new goal and dream to chase for. I want to be a successful person that is respected and acknowledged by everyone. Not someone who steps on others to achieve things for themselves. This is easier said than done, so it is the goal I set for myself and I want to prove that it is possible.

:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
i quite agree with your statement because i feel the same thing....who am i??? im just an ordinary person in the department...but my target person is not same as your target person actually...but same word use to decribe he/she...'acting superior'.... hehehehe....
regards,
----someone who don't have an opportunity and time to work with u----
Unknown said…
I hope your "acting superior" is not as B-U-S-Y B-O-D-Y...
:)
nobita1403 said…
Well,
Time will justify everything...
I don't disagree sometime we do need to "act" but not over extending...
haha..
Anonymous said…
I hate that he/she too!!! But he/she still can act as nothing happen!!
Anonymous said…
yup i agreed....
Unknown said…
So be extra careful to those who's still with Q. We don't know what kind of personal stuff this he/she might want to DIG out from you!

Popular posts from this blog

W.O.T.P.

10th of November 2012, the day we booked our first property together as husband and wife. It was indeed a huge milestone after we signed our ROM papers. This is a luxury condominium developed by Selangor Dredging Berhad and it's located at Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Batu 9, Cheras Selatan. This is a very interesting development because it is situated on 8.9 acres of Freehold land with 4.2 acres of landscaped environment (Yes, half of the development is actually greenery!) The unit built-up range between 916 sq. ft. to 4,311 sq. ft. and sold for about RM450 - RM680 per square feet.  We bought a unit at Block C which is lowest block on the left. Location of W.O.T.P. with proposed MRT station few kilometers away.  The lovely greenery and facilities are really serene and awesome! Facilities: 50m lap pool Children’s wading pool Children outdoor play area Teen’s play area 2 nos. of indoor badminton courts Gym/ aerobic room Function hall by the pool (6 ban

Life

I'll be quarter a century old in a day. In a day's time my birthday would come, and most probably would just simply go. Didn't expect much this year, or maybe age has certain impact on me. I'll be 25 soon. This is so alarming scary, time just flew too fast. Everything changes. I looked like awfully nerdy 3 years ago when I was still in UPM. I've started working one year ago, this was the fastest one year in my life. Life has been so committed to work and work, I couldn't realise time flew across and here I am. Evaluating what I've done over the past 1 year. I've learnt many many things, both in life and in work. From an ordinary 2nd upper graduate to now a project engineer. Nothing big achieved but I felt contented, at least I'm working towards my goal. It's just kinda overwhelming to think back times, was so excited on the 1st day of kindy, was so nervous going into primary school compound, was so trilled to step into secondary school, was so c