The hacking of old tiles in 2 bathrooms took 2 days, I was told that the hacking was really difficult due to the work method used by original contractors many years back. After hacking, workers start to stick the new tiles onto the naked concrete wall. It took them merely 8 days to get all the tiles up, including the concrete table top for my kitchen. The house look great and NEW after the tiles make over! I'm just sooooo thrilled!!
- How it all started - I entered Victoria Institution, as a form 6 student. On the first day of school, we were divided into classes of FM 1 and FM 2. I was allocated in FM 2, and so did most of BBGS girls. We were contented with the arrangement, but not someone. He was from BBSP school, which I had never heard of. All other BBSP students were allocated in FM 1, with him as an alien in our class. I believe he was really angry with the arrangement. The class teacher promised him to swap, provided he top our FM2. Most of the time he won't be spending time in our class and preferred loitering around in the other class. We didn't really care much bout him and so did he. We didn't interact much, but in the class he was a gem to the teachers. Our chemistry teacher liked him so much that she told me, "that boy sitting at the edge of the class (referring to him) is a very good and clever boy ya?"I smirked :\ After many weeks, finally we had group...



Comments