Took a glance at the "daisy-path" time line at the right corner of this blog, my oh my.. in less than 2 months will be our big moment - Registration of Marriage! For the past 1.5 months we have been actively preparing for this big day. This big day where we pen down our love, commitment, promise, companionship, MARRIAGE... on paper. 1. Date - We secured the 22/06/2012 at the National Registration Department. We had our registration form pinned up on the board and NO one objected to our union. 2. Attire - I would love a nice white knee length dress for this event. So we searched up and down at Mid Valley, Pavilion and Uptown etc for the perfect dress. Finally, from some forum recommendation, I visited the "D'Glit.ters" boutique at Plaza Damas, Seri Hartamas and found it. It's a white laced knee length dress tube topped with a beige colour ribbon at the waist line. And to match this dress I need a pair of beige/white/ivory coloured heels. We again...
Comments