Skip to main content

Phuket - Day 1

After months of hectic working schedule, we finally had a perfect getaway to Phuket. On the 27th of April, we started our journey at 1pm where Thian and his girlfriend, Yiam came to fetch us with a pre-booked taxi. Off to the airport we went, this time we're flying with Air Asia so we headed to the LCCT. Upon arrival we met Thian's friends (Elly, Carmen, Song, Chris, Jackey, Eric) and we're suppose to travel together in this trip.

- First experience flying with Air Asia -

The flight journey took an hour to reach Phuket. Upon reaching the Phuket International Airport, we were welcomed by our tour guide, May-may. May-may is an agua (transvestity) but he, I mean she is a nice tour guide. She enlightened us with many many stories bout aguas. We were brought to our hotel, the Royal Paradise Hotel located at Patong Beach. We were so surprised that actually Elly arranged a Honeymoon suite for us, couples.

- Honeymoon suite -

After wash up, we headed straight to the renowned Phuket Fantasea Show. The show was a giant cultural musical drama starring Thai cultural dancers, wayang kulit sifus, acrobat dancers, well-trained elephants, chickens, pigeons, tiger, goats, etc. We were not allowed any handphone or camera in the theater therefore no photo on the show. I would say it was a worthy show to watch because of the gigantic backdrop and casts they use. There was a magic/clown show in between the drama. Elephants disappearing, tiger appearing and all sort of typical magic tricks, but very entertaining though. For 1,500Baht we watched a great show and even the buffet dinner was included.

- Buffet dinner before the show -

- The theater entrance -

After the show we were sent back to hotel but we decided it was too early to call it a day! So we went for shopping along the streets near our hotel. We walked to the Bangla Road where night life is at it's peak there. There were pubs and discos all along the street where agua danced ferociously on the table. Even with good eyes you can't differentiate the lady from the lady-boys. After some drinks we headed back to hotel, exhausted cause of the hot weather.

- Bangla Road/ Dirty Road -

Here I would like to share a few stories I heard bout agua, all from our tour guide, May-may:
  • Agua's Private Part
Agua's private part is not as flexible as women's. Meaning their part is limited by a certain size and depth. Most agua has to choose asian guys instead of western guy concerning the size of their assets. Therefore before they become a couple, trials had to be done to confirm the suitability. Agua's private part is plastic. It has no feeling, no whatsoever arousal sensation no matter what.
  • Agua's Hair
Aguas consume a type of hormone pill that allow their hair to grow reaching their hip in 2 months time. Most agua has long and beautiful hair, now you know why. Most men has hair on their face, facial hair. But for agua, they would not like these facial hair. So, they would go to the doctor and have them fixed. Doctor will scratch all over her face with knife until it bleeds before introducing laser to kill the pores. For a week, they had to endure agony pain on their face. After a week, they have smooth skin on the face.
  • Agua's Hip and Breast
Ever wonder why they have hip and breast as nice/nicer than ours? They have such injections on the hip and breast giving them a boost. In 2 hours, from none-cup to D-cup. Great? Even their nipples can be modified too! They could have big and fleshy nipples under doctor's modifications. They could even choose the colour of their nipples, pink? black? pink in the middle and black on top? you name it. -.-''
  • Agua's Life
Most agua, became agua because of poverty in their country. Being agua, you can earn much much more than being any other occupation in Phuket. Some have no choice and decided to take the painful route to support family and so on. Many agua has no true love story in their lives. Many were cheated off their money by men and later dumped them. As I mentioned earlier, they have no sensation at their private part. Therefore during intercourse, they have to pretend to enjoy the duration. In fact, most of them bleed in there if the men are too rough. If they bleed, they would have to go on repairing course from doctor.

- There are stories behind their pretty outlook -

After knowing much of their stories, I started to feel sorry for them. According to May-may, many agua pass away from AIDS and excessive operations or medications. What a weird culture they have. Sigh..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W.O.T.P.

10th of November 2012, the day we booked our first property together as husband and wife. It was indeed a huge milestone after we signed our ROM papers. This is a luxury condominium developed by Selangor Dredging Berhad and it's located at Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Batu 9, Cheras Selatan. This is a very interesting development because it is situated on 8.9 acres of Freehold land with 4.2 acres of landscaped environment (Yes, half of the development is actually greenery!) The unit built-up range between 916 sq. ft. to 4,311 sq. ft. and sold for about RM450 - RM680 per square feet.  We bought a unit at Block C which is lowest block on the left. Location of W.O.T.P. with proposed MRT station few kilometers away.  The lovely greenery and facilities are really serene and awesome! Facilities: 50m lap pool Children’s wading pool Children outdoor play area Teen’s play area 2 nos. of indoor badminton courts Gym/ aerobic room Function hall by the pool (6 ban

What am I?

It has been some time since I last updated this blog. Heaps of stuff happened and I just had the time to pull a break and evaluate the events that happened to me in the past 1 month. I've changed my job, moving into sales line is not an easy decision to make. I was doubtful with myself until I really come on board. Perhaps it may be too soon to tell where I stand in this job, but I was really thankful that my current boss gave me an insight of myself. We had sessions to understand what are our temperament. This is something that govern what kind of job that fits us. Apparently I am an "Artisan" after few rounds of personality tests. An artisan loves freedom, leads by taking action, seeks to have impact and variation, needs appreciation, a risk taker, problem solver and an opportunist. When I read the full description bout what I am, I immediately understand why I felt in constraint and bored working in the manufacturing line. I am just not that type of person that falls i

Life

I'll be quarter a century old in a day. In a day's time my birthday would come, and most probably would just simply go. Didn't expect much this year, or maybe age has certain impact on me. I'll be 25 soon. This is so alarming scary, time just flew too fast. Everything changes. I looked like awfully nerdy 3 years ago when I was still in UPM. I've started working one year ago, this was the fastest one year in my life. Life has been so committed to work and work, I couldn't realise time flew across and here I am. Evaluating what I've done over the past 1 year. I've learnt many many things, both in life and in work. From an ordinary 2nd upper graduate to now a project engineer. Nothing big achieved but I felt contented, at least I'm working towards my goal. It's just kinda overwhelming to think back times, was so excited on the 1st day of kindy, was so nervous going into primary school compound, was so trilled to step into secondary school, was so c