Skip to main content

Bali Trip Day 7

It was the last day of our 1 week long holiday, Day 7 came before I'm ready. It's time to do last minute shopping. We woke up by 6.30am that day, walked to the wet market in Ubud, 20mins away from our hotel. It was a nice experience strolling in the wet market, looking at a totally different culture there.

The busy market started building up crowd as early as 7am. But it was considered late, as markets in Malaysia already crowded by 5am, yes, way before dawn. We were disappointed because the souvenirs shop weren't open this early, to make ways for vege, fruits sellers.

Look at the vibrant colours, beautiful isn't it?

Flowers for offerings. I like the pink ones. :)

After a drink at the stall, we slowly witness shops opening one by one. So we started our hunting, I bought so much that almost spent all my indon rupees. Only kept a 100,000 rupee for airport taxes.

After the spending spree, we headed back to hotel to pack up. From 1 luggage, to 3 fully packed luggage. I am sure it exceeded 25kg limits. We enjoyed our stay in Bali very much, and Wilson promised would bring me back again for another trip. How nice of him :)

Left Bali by 5pm that day, were sent to airport by a van hired for 130,000 rupees. Our flight were delayed a little so we finally reached KL by pass midnight. Tiring though, but it was definitely a worth while trip.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flashbacks

- How it all started - I entered Victoria Institution, as a form 6 student. On the first day of school, we were divided into classes of FM 1 and FM 2. I was allocated in FM 2, and so did most of BBGS girls. We were contented with the arrangement, but not someone. He was from BBSP school, which I had never heard of. All other BBSP students were allocated in FM 1, with him as an alien in our class. I believe he was really angry with the arrangement. The class teacher promised him to swap, provided he top our FM2. Most of the time he won't be spending time in our class and preferred loitering around in the other class. We didn't really care much bout him and so did he. We didn't interact much, but in the class he was a gem to the teachers. Our chemistry teacher liked him so much that she told me, "that boy sitting at the edge of the class (referring to him) is a very good and clever boy ya?"I smirked :\ After many weeks, finally we had group...

What am I?

It has been some time since I last updated this blog. Heaps of stuff happened and I just had the time to pull a break and evaluate the events that happened to me in the past 1 month. I've changed my job, moving into sales line is not an easy decision to make. I was doubtful with myself until I really come on board. Perhaps it may be too soon to tell where I stand in this job, but I was really thankful that my current boss gave me an insight of myself. We had sessions to understand what are our temperament. This is something that govern what kind of job that fits us. Apparently I am an "Artisan" after few rounds of personality tests. An artisan loves freedom, leads by taking action, seeks to have impact and variation, needs appreciation, a risk taker, problem solver and an opportunist. When I read the full description bout what I am, I immediately understand why I felt in constraint and bored working in the manufacturing line. I am just not that type of person that falls i...

R.O.M Preparation Pt 1

Took a glance at the "daisy-path" time line at the right corner of this blog, my oh my.. in less than 2 months will be our big moment - Registration of Marriage! For the past 1.5 months we have been actively preparing for this big day. This big day where we pen down our love, commitment, promise, companionship, MARRIAGE... on paper. 1. Date - We secured the 22/06/2012 at the National Registration Department. We had our registration form pinned up on the board and NO one objected to our union. 2. Attire - I would love a nice white knee length dress for this event. So we searched up and down at Mid Valley, Pavilion and Uptown etc for the perfect dress. Finally, from some forum recommendation, I visited the "D'Glit.ters" boutique at Plaza Damas, Seri Hartamas and found it. It's a white laced knee length dress tube topped with a beige colour ribbon at the waist line. And to match this dress I need a pair of beige/white/ivory coloured heels. We again...