So they were furious bout the few pipe fittings the whole morning. One PVC fitting may cost RM10 maximum? So apparently Despo proudly found a mistake in the piping drawing and wanted to check out who did the mistake. The mistake that cost maybe.. RM30? Her effort is much appreciated, to save RM30 for company, but did she realise hiring her is around.. Rm60-70 for the whole morning?
:)
A haircut for the new beginning :) My previous hairstyle was BOB, I took courage to cut it short last 2 years. So for the last 2 years I didn't visit saloon at all. Finally today I thought I have to cut off my out-of-shape hair, I have to trim it back into shape! Quite bored with layered hairstyle, so I tried the straight cut.. to make my hair look fuller and straight. Not bad, I quite like this hairstyle~ It's a preparation before I make digital perm later :P Long & Straight hair - Love it!
Comments