Skip to main content

Betty and Despo

She just can't keep her mouth shut. Let's call her Betty. I'm just wondering why she has to ask me where I'm going or what I'll be doing all the time. Then keep comparing her so-called experience with mine, finally sulked if hers are not as good. Helloooo?? I'm not asking for any comparison, I'm not even interested bout your stuff! Urgh, just leave me alone won't you?

Betty is the account lady in our company. She's new and she's furious bout just everything. She couldn't accept criticism by her mentor and flung all her unsatisfied voices to me. Do I even look like I care? Sigh, I guess I will have to put on my earphone, first to dodge Betty's questions then to dodge Despo's "silent" yells for attention.

Who's Despo? She's the other engineer working with me. C'mon, competition is there and she's all out to go against me. Why despo? Despo cause she's desperate to show she's greater in all sense. Eg:
- Repeating my words 1 or 2 seconds after me.
- Peeping on my monitor to get hold of what I'm doing (she'll do it faster than I did and submit to boss before I do)
- Keep all the files at her desk, restrict me from info.
- "Asking" for help. (Despo: Can you help me look into this? Try to do it if you can) <-- obviously she CAN'T do it, just saying that to make herself looks better)
- Banging on the files and typing hard on the keyboard to acknowledge me that she's busy

Sigh, I'm working in a competitive environment? I call it unnecessary competition. There's nothing to be compared, why are them acting like this?
Fuh, I hope one day they'll realise how irritating are them.

...

I'll wait for that one day.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flashbacks

- How it all started - I entered Victoria Institution, as a form 6 student. On the first day of school, we were divided into classes of FM 1 and FM 2. I was allocated in FM 2, and so did most of BBGS girls. We were contented with the arrangement, but not someone. He was from BBSP school, which I had never heard of. All other BBSP students were allocated in FM 1, with him as an alien in our class. I believe he was really angry with the arrangement. The class teacher promised him to swap, provided he top our FM2. Most of the time he won't be spending time in our class and preferred loitering around in the other class. We didn't really care much bout him and so did he. We didn't interact much, but in the class he was a gem to the teachers. Our chemistry teacher liked him so much that she told me, "that boy sitting at the edge of the class (referring to him) is a very good and clever boy ya?"I smirked :\ After many weeks, finally we had group...

What am I?

It has been some time since I last updated this blog. Heaps of stuff happened and I just had the time to pull a break and evaluate the events that happened to me in the past 1 month. I've changed my job, moving into sales line is not an easy decision to make. I was doubtful with myself until I really come on board. Perhaps it may be too soon to tell where I stand in this job, but I was really thankful that my current boss gave me an insight of myself. We had sessions to understand what are our temperament. This is something that govern what kind of job that fits us. Apparently I am an "Artisan" after few rounds of personality tests. An artisan loves freedom, leads by taking action, seeks to have impact and variation, needs appreciation, a risk taker, problem solver and an opportunist. When I read the full description bout what I am, I immediately understand why I felt in constraint and bored working in the manufacturing line. I am just not that type of person that falls i...

R.O.M Preparation Pt 1

Took a glance at the "daisy-path" time line at the right corner of this blog, my oh my.. in less than 2 months will be our big moment - Registration of Marriage! For the past 1.5 months we have been actively preparing for this big day. This big day where we pen down our love, commitment, promise, companionship, MARRIAGE... on paper. 1. Date - We secured the 22/06/2012 at the National Registration Department. We had our registration form pinned up on the board and NO one objected to our union. 2. Attire - I would love a nice white knee length dress for this event. So we searched up and down at Mid Valley, Pavilion and Uptown etc for the perfect dress. Finally, from some forum recommendation, I visited the "D'Glit.ters" boutique at Plaza Damas, Seri Hartamas and found it. It's a white laced knee length dress tube topped with a beige colour ribbon at the waist line. And to match this dress I need a pair of beige/white/ivory coloured heels. We again...