Skip to main content

Pre-Wedding Shoot Day 1

The long awaited pre wedding photoshoot day is finally here! Gonna be a long long story to tell..

- Early morning, we reached around 10am -

This is the first day of our photoshoot, the deal we signed with As.pial Wed.ding was for 2 days photoshoot. So for day 1, we settled with 1 indoor shot and 1 outdoor shot. Reason for doing this is that we gotta felt comfortable with posing, make up and photographer's style first before travelling out for outdoor. We started as early as 10am, in fact we reached the bridal house at 9.45am. 

- All the props we prepared for the photoshoot -

First, we started off with make up, I was boomed with the fact that there's a need to purchase the ampoules that cost RM80 per bottle! I thought of getting their RM50 bottles but it was out of stock. So anyway, ampoules are a must for wedding photoshoot so we anyhow proceeded to purchase them. My make up artist is a very patience and lovely lady by the name Xiao Yan, she is very well-known for her great work among my friends who took pre-wedding photo in this bridal house. She took almost 2 hours to transform me into a real doll. I absolutely love her make up style which is simple and natural. 

- Before the make up session, at the make up station -

Wilson was also getting his hairdo and make up as well con-current with my make up session. His was done by another make up artist, and was done much quicker than mine. So he went to choose his suit with our assistant photographer, Steve. 

- Partial make up -

I actually have no chance to take a self-photo of myself and Wilson after the first full make over. As we had to rush to start the indoor photoshoot right away. It was a korean style according to Xiao Yan. We posed and kissed and hugged for about 2 hours, around the bridal house compound. Dylan was our photographer, he was really nice to us, helping us to fall into posing mood with his lame jokes. LOL.

After the indoor photoshoot, we immediately rush to start the second make over. I changed into the outdoor photoshoot wedding gown, and Wilson changed to his slightly more casual look for outdoor at Port Dickson.  

Such rushing schedule, we have not enough time to take our lunch outside. So the bridal house prepared chicken rice for us, but I was too cautious to munch anything. Then only Wilson take the lunch. He was such a lovely hubby to stay next to the make up station and spoon-fed me a few scoop of rice during the make up session. So sweet of him :-)

So for outdoor shooting, Xiao Yan then turned me into a beautiful look, more casual and natural looking. And for this second makeover, I have chance to camwhore a little with Wilson before heading out.

- Second make over, new hairstyle -

- I love this make up a lot, looked natural and elegant -

- Camwhore a little before heading out -

Once done with the make up, we headed out at around 2.30pm. We have 1 main photographer, 1 assistant photographer and 1 make up artist following out to the photoshoot. First we stopped by SS2 to collect the helium balloons I ordered, 10 of them, pink and white. Lucky for me they could fit into Wilson's carboot. The journey to PD took 1.5hours, we chat a lot with the bridal house guys and they guided us to the famous photoshoot scenic spots.
- My little red shoes, comfy one, so I do not have sore feet after standing on rocks -

- On the way to PD, Dylan the photographer was napping -.-'' -

We shoot for almost 2.5 hours, around PD grass spot, jetty spot, beach spot and also train track spot. It was really fun and amazing experience. To carry a heavy LONG dress, in heavy make up, hand-in-hand with my lovely hubby taking photos, hugging, kissing in the public. We smiled for the whole photoshoot, yea, now we had stiff face muscles. After the long photoshoot, we headed back KL around 6.30pm and reached around 8pm.

Love this experience really much. It worth every bit and it will remained a sweet and special memory for us for as long as we can remember. Oh, by the way, we have another photoshoot session in 2 weeks time at our alma mater, Vic.toria Ins.titution! Can't wait for this, really :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W.O.T.P.

10th of November 2012, the day we booked our first property together as husband and wife. It was indeed a huge milestone after we signed our ROM papers. This is a luxury condominium developed by Selangor Dredging Berhad and it's located at Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Batu 9, Cheras Selatan. This is a very interesting development because it is situated on 8.9 acres of Freehold land with 4.2 acres of landscaped environment (Yes, half of the development is actually greenery!) The unit built-up range between 916 sq. ft. to 4,311 sq. ft. and sold for about RM450 - RM680 per square feet.  We bought a unit at Block C which is lowest block on the left. Location of W.O.T.P. with proposed MRT station few kilometers away.  The lovely greenery and facilities are really serene and awesome! Facilities: 50m lap pool Children’s wading pool Children outdoor play area Teen’s play area 2 nos. of indoor badminton courts Gym/ aerobic room Function hall by the pool (6 ban

What am I?

It has been some time since I last updated this blog. Heaps of stuff happened and I just had the time to pull a break and evaluate the events that happened to me in the past 1 month. I've changed my job, moving into sales line is not an easy decision to make. I was doubtful with myself until I really come on board. Perhaps it may be too soon to tell where I stand in this job, but I was really thankful that my current boss gave me an insight of myself. We had sessions to understand what are our temperament. This is something that govern what kind of job that fits us. Apparently I am an "Artisan" after few rounds of personality tests. An artisan loves freedom, leads by taking action, seeks to have impact and variation, needs appreciation, a risk taker, problem solver and an opportunist. When I read the full description bout what I am, I immediately understand why I felt in constraint and bored working in the manufacturing line. I am just not that type of person that falls i

Life

I'll be quarter a century old in a day. In a day's time my birthday would come, and most probably would just simply go. Didn't expect much this year, or maybe age has certain impact on me. I'll be 25 soon. This is so alarming scary, time just flew too fast. Everything changes. I looked like awfully nerdy 3 years ago when I was still in UPM. I've started working one year ago, this was the fastest one year in my life. Life has been so committed to work and work, I couldn't realise time flew across and here I am. Evaluating what I've done over the past 1 year. I've learnt many many things, both in life and in work. From an ordinary 2nd upper graduate to now a project engineer. Nothing big achieved but I felt contented, at least I'm working towards my goal. It's just kinda overwhelming to think back times, was so excited on the 1st day of kindy, was so nervous going into primary school compound, was so trilled to step into secondary school, was so c