Skip to main content

Renovation Part 4 - All DONE! Moved in!

Total renovation works took approximately a month plus - demolish, wet works, painting, installations, furniture. I spend not less than 15k on the whole condominium on these. I am now happily and utmost satisfied with my house. We moved in on the 20th of December, 2009.

- The living room -

- The dining room -

- The kitchen -

- Master Bedroom -

- My P.I.N.K. pink, PINK, p i n k room!! -

- Brother's GREEN room -

- Piggy's room aka balcony -

- Night view of the condo facilities -


- Night view from the condo balcony :) -

I love my house very much :D

Comments

ckming said…
where's the house warming?
Unknown said…
Chinese new year? Come my house play poker -.-''

Wa, need to bake cookies liao..
wils0nlai said…
let's organize something at your place on CNY.
Chee Choong said…
Nice... Congratulations on your new house... I must say you did a very very good job!!! Enjoy your new home :)